Sign UP

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thanks SO much!



OH. MY. GOSH! Do you ever create a card and think to yourself "This is the most stinkin' cute thing I have EVER created!"

For me, today's card is it! (at least for the moment...till I create something else - LOL!) I saw something similar on Pinterest and when I saw the sketch for this week, I just knew I had to recreate it! :)



I started off with a Hello Honey Base (yes, it was out for something else I was creating...you know that's the way I work, right?) and added a layer of Very Vanilla Cardstock onto which I stamped all but the Blackberry Bliss of this years in Colours. You'll remember from various posts over the last two years that I had an extreme distaste for Summer Starfruit. Good news! This year, I love ALL the In Colours and as an added bonus, I think they all work really well together!

I used Gorgeous Grunge to make the background - it's a perfect set for that sort of thing, and then went about deciding with images to use for the word bubbles. I decided on two from Lots of Thanks and one from Good Greetings. After the images were stamped, I cut them out using the Word Bubbles Framelits and my Big Shot. I sponged the edges in the same colour with which I stamped and then added doodles, again in the same colours.

The finishing touch was the Basic Rhinestones which, surprisingly for a change, are NOT covering up any mistakes! Heehee!

I added the two other In Colour hearts to the inside:


You can check out what the rest of the crew has been up to HERE.


What do you think?

STAMPS: Lots of Thanks, Good Greetings
INK: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Hello Honey Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Markers, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!