Sign UP

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

SNOW WAY!!!

If you were at class this past weekend, you got to create this adorable card. If you weren't, you get to see it today! I created this card based on the sketch over at the Paper Crafts Crew.




I just love, love, LOVE the Snow Place Stamp Set and coordinating Snow Friends Framelits. When I first saw it in the Holiday Catalogue, I just KNEW I had to have it. It was the VERY FIRST thing I ordered!

Today's card features the Snow Place bundle and Designer Series Papers from the Season of Cheer DSP Pack.

Our adorable snowman was stamped using the NEW Basic Black Archival Ink. If you've been waiting for a TRUE black that performs beautifully on any of our paper surfaces, then THIS is the ink for you! I've already tested it out on watercolour paper and it doesn't run, no matter how much you saturate the paper. It's perfect for colouring with our markers too. It's available in Holiday Catalogue right now!

To add some contrast between the Whisper White circle and the Whisper White background, we sponged on some Soft Sky Ink.

I hope you like this quick and easy little Christmas card!

Check out the rest of the crew here.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Snow Place
INK: Basic Black, Real Red, Night of Navy
PAPERS: Night of Navy and Whisper White Cardstock; Season of Cheer DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Die Cuts, Punch, Markers, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!