Sign UP

Monday, May 16, 2016

Things I learned while creating with the Watercolour Wishes Kit

If you remember, last week I was talking about the Watercolour Wishes Kit and how it was the perfect travelling kit because pretty much everything was in there and all you had to do was grab it and go!

I learned a few things...

  • There are NO extra cardstock cutouts, so if you're a perfectionist take your time. The stamps are photopolymer, so you can see right where they're going, but there's still the possibility of a an "oops".
  • There's a couple of extra adhesive die cuts, so you could add them in on any cards you choose.
  • There's LOTS of extra sequins, wooden laser cut shapes, and Wahsi Tape, so go to town with those! :)
  • While the block in the package is definitely suitable for all the images in the exclusive stamp set, you might like to have an "A" block for the teeny tiny hearts.
  • There's good news and there's bad news. The good news is, the Watercolour Wishes Kit will still be available in the upcoming 2016-2017 catalogue. The bad news is, the price is going up. The good news is, you can order it NOW. The bad news is, you ONLY have until May 31st, so don't delay! I'll be placing an order on May 22nd, so if you'd like me to order the kit for you, let me know. 
  • Once you're done making all the cards, you've got a handy little storage box to hold them! 
Pop back in later this week and I'll share some of the completed cards with you. You're going to love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!