Sign UP

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Christmas Cheer!

I bet you were tired of the pink, eh?? I thought I'd give you a break and move on to some Christmas stuff! But don't get too attached to it - LOL! I'm in Paris at the moment, but when I come back, I've got NEW toys to play with - WOOHOO!!!

Here's today's sketch:


And here's my take on it:


I took some liberties as is often the case with sketches...and you can too! Sketches are inspiration to get the creative juices flowing, so have fun with it!

My base is Cherry Cobbler with a layer of the Specialty This Christmas DSP. I then added another layer of Cherry Cobbler with some Very Vanilla onto which I stamped the main sentiment. The sentiment is from the Tin of Tags Stamp Set which is one of the stamps available as part of the 25% off stamp set promotion running until November 30th, 2016.


Next up was the PEARLS!! I was going to add the largest of the three sizes from the Basic Pearls package, but I'm all out - EEP!! Not sure how that happened, but I'll definitely be ordering MORE!


And then...there was just a touch of Wink of Stella! You can *just* see it on the largest snowflake on the right of the image above. I need to order some Gold Wink of Stella too. The wish list is NEVER ENDING!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Tin of Tags
INK: Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock; This Christmas DSP
ACCESSORIES:

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!