Sign UP

Friday, June 5, 2009

Mojo Monday - Through the eyes of a six year old

When my little DS saw the Mojo Monday sketch up on the screen, he asked me if I was going to work on it next and I told him yes. Then I asked him if he wanted to work on it with me and he replied with an enthusiastic, "YES MOMMY!" So here you go! He did two cards, both using his favourite images: Riley, from Hanna Stamps:



He wanted me to take a picture in front of the Mojo Monday screen. Sorry about the quality...the contrast of the bright screen and the dark cards does not make for high quality pictures!

I don't know if you can see it or not, but at the top of both cards he wrote, "I love Mojo Mondays".

He'd be thrilled if you left him a comment or two! Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. What adorable cards your son made.
    You have a talented cardmaker on your hands.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards turned out great! Your son has a great eye for paper crafting :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a GREAT Riley card!! you did sooo good :-)... my 5yo son stamps with me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just about the cutest thing ever! Love the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your DS did a great job with the challenge.......well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh MY - those cards are just darling. Very talented, can't wait to see more of his creations!

    (I am glad you told us what was written on them, because of the lighting I just thought he wrote "I love my mommy" - which was cute already, but now even cuter!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!