Sign UP

Monday, August 10, 2009

Melon Mambo Pocket Silhouettes

While I had my hands on Pocket Silhouettes, I stamped these cards too, similar to the one seen here. There are SO many wonderful ideas out there that use this set, I just can't wait to get my very own!

This is the card I made:

It uses Melon Mambo Ink with Rose Red card stock and Regal Rose DSP and Ribbon. I think I'm in love with this colour combo!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Pocket Silhouettes
INK: Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Rose Red Cardstock; Regal Rose DSP
ACCESSORIES: Regal Rose Ribbon

Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Lovely color combo too Christyne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pink card!!! Love that ribbon (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes...very pretty...I got two new sets recently too. I am thinking of getting the big cone flowers but it is all double mounted...yukky! Just might keep them UM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!