Sign UP

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I received this wonderful award from my friend Kristina:

According to the "rules of play", I get to tell you a few fun facts about me, so here you go:

1. The only thing I've EVER wanted in life, was to be a wife and mom - I got my wish!

2. My favourite food in the whole world is lobster...I could eat it for three meals a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year and NOT get tired of it!

3. I like snow, but not winter. I love to see the snow falling outside and know that I don't have to go out...that's when my baking goes into FULL FORCE!!! Watch out then!

4. Some of my absolutely favourite people were met online...and then in real life. I count Caroline, Janet, Janice, Karin, Stacy, Diana, Karen, Teresa and SO many others among my closest friends.

5. I get to "work" once a week with my upline...she pays me to stamp! I have the BEST job!

6. I have not one, but two, children with cardiac conditions.

7. I have been paper crafting in one form or another for at least 25 years...yeah, I'm THAT old!

Now...I get to nominate some other lucky people to receive this FAB award! Check out these blogs:

Julie, Amy, Michelle, Kristin, Paige, Jennie, Paige, Cathleen, Shell (who has apparently left me an award of her own - I'll do that one in a couple of days!) and Kirstin.

Have a GREAT stampin' day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. no wonder your cards are so great, 25 years !!! Thanks for sharing about yourself, it's really nice to get to know a bit more about our online friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I didddd.....Loving visiting you and your blog as much as I can fit in...would love it to be everyday....it isn't nut I DO little catchups!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!