Sign UP

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Baby Sympathy

Two words that should NEVER be uttered in the same sentence...unfortunately, reality being what it is, sometimes our littlest ones are sent home to God much too early.

A couple weeks ago, a very good online friend lost her little baby at just 15 weeks. She had suffered two other miscarriages within this past year and everyone was so sure that after her first trimester had passed that she was in the clear. We were so saddened to hear of her loss...and so I made her this card, because I wanted her to know that I was thinking of her and that I was SO sorry for her loss.
I hope that even if it only helped in the smallest way, that she was comforted to know that someone remembered.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Pocket Silhouettes, Warmest Regards
INK: Mellow Moss, Bashful Blue
PAPERS: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue and Mellow Moss Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Wide Oval Punch

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of this loss Christyne!

    I am sure she will love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your beautiful card and thoughts will surely bring some comfort to her. I too am so sorry to hear of this loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your friend's loss! your card is beautiful and will bring her comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are a great friend. She will definitely need now and for awhile. I'll send a prayer her way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your friend's loss! But this is such a lovely card that I hope will bring her some comfort!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!