Sign UP

Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank You with Sending Love

I've been creating, but just been so busy that there are not enough hours in the day to photograph my creations, edit them and then upload them. In desperation, I've turned to taking photographs with my iPhone and editing them using PS Mobile. A little primitive to be sure, but when time is of the essence, you gotta do what you gotta do!

Here's a card that I created while I was making samples for the Stampin' Palooza event that my Caroline is hosting this Friday and Saturday. She asked me to make samples for a sample board, and I was happy to oblige!

There is very little stamping on this one and it's very subtle. Look closely at the bottom of the card and you'll see the small stamped "Thank You" from the set "With all My Heart". If you're signed up for Stampin' Palooza, this is the stamp set you'll be receiving as part of your registration package. It's LOTS of fun to play with!

I used Pretty in Pink as my base an added a punched layer of Whisper White under the square of Sending Love Designer Series Paper. The finishing touch was the ribbon secured with the sending love Pretty in Pink 1/2" brad. I then added the stamped image in Pretty in Pink at the bottom of the card.

What do you think?

STAMPS: With All My Heart
INK: Pretty in Pink
PAPERS: Whisper White and Pretty in Pink Cardstock; Sending Love DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Brad, Punch

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!