Sign UP

Monday, March 8, 2010

ZOINKS!!! Feb. 27th?

Really? That was my last post??? That's just CRAZY!!!

Since it's been so long, here's one of my faves that came out of my foray into the scrap bag:
I used my markers to colour directly on the stamp and used Old Olive as well as Perfect Plum. I sponged around the edges of the main image in Old Olive and sponged my little birdie in Perfect Plum. I SO love this Asian Artistry set and will be SO sad when it retires (since it's a hostess set)

What do you think?

STAMPS: Asian Artistry
INK: Old Olive, Perfect Plum
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Olive Cardstock; Cottage Wall DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Pinking Hearts Border Punch

Happy Stampin'!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! Great job of going into the scrap bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a hostess on Monday and so hope I will be at the level to get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're able to get the set Teresa! I just LOVE it and hope that when it retires there is another just as awesome to take it's place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design...love the colors and the ribbon treatment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, my spring break has started, my life is settling down, and I can finally catch up! This is a fab card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the colour combo and clean lines. This is also one of my fav sets, so versatile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!