Sign UP

Friday, May 21, 2010

Faith, Trust and a Little Bit of Pixie Dust...

OK, so that isn't the name of the set, but my Caroline and I have Disney on the brain and our trip isn't even till the second week in December - ZOINKS!

The set is called "A Little Bit of Magic" and I made this card with it:

Now, I love all things Stampin' UP! but this image just SCREAMED Copic and well...I had to listen! I used the "pixie dust" stamp to stamp all over my Certainly Celery card base and added a piece of DSP from the Sweet Pea collection down the left hand side. The strip under the main image is Pretty in Pink and here I stamped the sentiment in Rose Red. The cardstock behind the image is also Rose Red.

What do you think?

STAMPS: A Little Bit of Magic
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red Cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP
ACCESSORIES: Copic Markers

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!