Sign UP

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Now that the dust has settled...

Oh my! It was a CRAZY day over at Stampin' UP! headquarters yesterday! The pre-order began for the new catalog period, the last chance lists were put up, demonstrators running everywhere - PHEW!

One of the other things that Stampin' UP! announced was the opportunity to join the Stampin' UP! team with the mini starter kit price of $119 CAD. The product you will receive is valued at over $220. Who could pass that up! Click on the link to the right if you're interested.

The last chance lists are also clickable links to the right (Thank you Michele Laycock!) and you can view those at your leisure. I warn you though...they are BIG! If there is ANYTHING you want on the accessories list in particular, contact me ASAP as things are selling out FAST!

I'll try to be back later with a card to share.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!