Sign UP

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Love Begins in a Moment

Today's card features two of my favourite stamp sets: Elements of Style and Vintage Vogue. I used both Elements of Style and Vintage Vogue to create the background on my card. Vintage Vogue was used for the flowers which were stamped in Peach Parfait and Cajun Craze.

The flowers are on a strip of Certainly Celery which was punched using the Scallop Trim Border Punch. On top of that I added a strip of Old Olive Cardstock and a piece of Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon. The second and fourth flowers were mounted using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze on Whisper White and matted it on a piece of Cajun Craze before adhering it to the front of the card.

The inside is finished as well.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Vintage Vogue and Elements of Style
INK: Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft), Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait
PAPERS: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Punches, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

5 comments:

  1. ooohhhh....I LOVE this..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! LOVE the row of flowers and the stamped bg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt my heart melt when I saw this card. This is BEAUTIFUL to say the least!!! Great job! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really liking that punch...sets the rest of your work off just nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card, I love the cut out flowers.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!