Sign UP

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunny Sunday Sketch - Week 10


WOW! It's week 10 of my Sunny Sunday Sketch - how fun!


Here's my sketch for this week:

And here's my take on it:

This one is pretty simple, but I like it!

I used the Favourite Thoughts set for the sentiment and used Elements of Style to stamp a background of sorts on the panel beneath the sentiment. I also used me Rose Red marker to add some doodle lines to the edges.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Favourite Thoughts, Elements of Style
INK: Rose Red
PAPERS: Certainly Celery, Rose Red and Naturals White Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Marker

Happy Stampin!

2 comments:

  1. Great sketch and card mate. One of these days I will get to do one for you.....when all the other commitments are done...yeah right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!