Sign UP

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ATC Tuesday - Gratitude


I'm trying to get back on track...now that the kids are back in school and we have established something of a routine, I'll be trying to post more regularly...try to bear with me, OK?

Today is Tuesday, so that means: ATC!!!

I'm featuring the Day of Gratitude set this week, so this ATC uses that set.

I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso on Pumpkin Pie and punched it out using the new Decorative Label punch which is available in the Holiday Mini. I then used the punch again to punch out two Early Espresso Decorative Labels and made a mat for my sentiment.

I sponged Pumpkin Pie ink on my piece of Newsprint DSP and then stamped leaves (after stampin off) in Early Espresso and then stamped the "Thank You" sentiment from the set in full strength Early Espresso.

I added a tiny Library Clip and tied on a piece of Early Espresso ribbon for the finishing touch.

What do you think?


INK: Early Espresso
PAPERS: Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso Cardstock; Newsprint DSP
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Library Clip, Decorative Label Punch

Happy Stampin'!


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the worded background behind the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I'm loving this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I really hope this set does make it in the big catalog next year.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!