Sign UP

Saturday, December 4, 2010

CAS - Cute Christmas


You'll have to forgive the quality of the shot, but it was taken at *stupid o'clock* in the dark with a flash. I have a busy day today, but I didn't want to leave you without a little inspiration!!!

I stamped the three ornaments from "A Cute Christmas" in Old Olive Ink, trying to aim for the top half/centre of the card. Then I used Real Red Ink to stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Christmas Greeting stamp set.

A quick little Real Red Grosgrain knot and we're good to go!

See? Simple CAN be stunning!

What do you think?

STAMPS: A Cute Christmas, Christmas Greeting
INK: Old Olive, Real Red
PAPERS: Whisper White Cardstock


Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!