Sign UP

Monday, January 17, 2011

Are you ready for Valentine's Day?


Have you looked at the calendar? Valentine's Day is less than a month away! Are you ready?


In order to help you GET ready, Stampin' UP! is offering you a FABULOUS Filled with Love Bundle.

You will receive either the Clear Mount or Wood Mount Set as well as an EXCLUSIVE pack of paper available ONLY with this special bundle. As an added bonus, there's a free pack of bitty buttons in it for you! But wait...there's MORE! Are you one of my newsletter subscribers? If you are - GREAT! You've probably already received it. If not, then you want to click on the top left hand box and sign up right away! There's a special offer available only to my newsletter subscribers. Don't worry that I've already sent it out, if you sign up now, I'll be happy to send it out again, just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!