Sign UP

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunny Sunday Sketch - Week 23 - REVEAL!

Yes, I KNOW I haven't been consistent with my sketches, but I'm still going to keep them in numerical order rather than trying to figure which week is which.  So...we'll call them "sketch weeks" instead of actual weeks - LOL!  And...in two "SKETCH WEEKS" I'll have some blog candy, since it'll be "Sketch Week" 25.  Sound good?

So, yesterday I gave you a sneak peek of some new papers and a new stamp set that will be released in the new Idea Book and Catalog.  I've only had to papers and stamp set for a few days and I can tell you that I LOVE IT!  I'm sure you will too!

Here's the front of my card:


Isn't this paper GORGEOUS?  And that's only ONE of the TWELVE patterns that are in the pack!  You get 12 pages of Designer Series Paper, 2 each of six designs and it's all double sided.  Trust me when I tell you that you're going to want more than one pack of this paper! I ordered three packs with my pre-order and I can't WAIT till April 1st so I can get MORE!

Want to get it during the pre-order?  No problem!  All you have to do is sign up to become a demonstrator. It's just one of the many perks you get by joining my team.  You'll also get the starter kit at 15% off, so you'll pay only $182.75 instead of $215.  As another added bonus, during Sale-A-Bration, you also get a product bonus of $60 including the Colour Coach! This really IS the BEST time to become a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator!  And there's no pressure to buy anything ever again!  If you just want the kit, GREAT!  You'll still maintain active status till the end of June and still be able to receive at least 20% off every single order. If you place a $200 order in the first 60 days, you'll get 30% off that order.  You just can't lose!

If you need even MORE incentive, you'll be able to get first crack at all the retiring stamps/accessories when Stampin' UP! announces the retired list around the middle of May.

I stamped the Four Frames onto my Whisper White Cardstock and then chose one of the sentiments from Silhouette Sentiments (a Level 1 Hostess Set) to stamp inside the frame.  This set is perfect if you just want a little something in the way of a sentiment.

To finish off today's post, I'll show you the inside of my card:


It's simple and elegant and adds just the right touch.  I like finishing the inside of my cards with just a snippet of something from the front. I think it makes it looked more "polished".

What do you think?

STAMPS: Four Frames, Silhouette Sentiments (Level 1 Hostess Set)
INK: Not Quite Navy, Versamark
PAPERS: Whisper White and Baja Breeze Cardstock; Paisley Prints DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, that paper is awesome and I can't wait to get mine.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!