Sign UP

Monday, April 11, 2011

MDS Monday - Photo Background

Imagine my excitement when I discovered that you could actually use a WHOLE PHOTO instead of background paper!  If you figured this out months ago, please don't laugh at me!

I whipped this one up in a couple of minutes (OK, maybe like 15 or so...) while I was hanging out with my most awesome downline Diana before her OSW (that's one sheet wonder) class.


My favourite part of July 1st festivities has ALWAYS been the fireworks show at the end of the night.  I've had to cover the kids ears for a few years, but I still don't miss it!

This layout is VERY simple!  One photo for the background and three smaller photos at the bottom, matted with Whisper White.

Have yourself a great MDS day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!