Sign UP

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ten Card Class Preview

*WATERCOLOUR WEDNESDAY WILL RETURN NEXT WEEK*

I'll be teaching my first class as a Stampin' UP! demonstrator on April 30th and I couldn't be more thrilled. Creating the cards I'll be showing you is SO much fun!

Today, I thought I'd show you one of the cards we'll be making.  It uses our Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper.  I'll admit that when I first saw this paper, I was SURE it wasn't for me.  Having seen samples using it and now making cards using it myself, I've fallen in love with it!


If you can't make it to class, here are the step by step instructions to make this card:

  • Cut a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score it at 4 1/4". Fold it in half.
  • Cut a piece of Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper to 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to the front of the card base.
  • Cut a different pattern of Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper to 1 3/4" x 4 3/4" and mat it on a piece of 2" x 5" Chocolate Chip (yes, it looks like Basic Black in the photo - I promise it's Chocolate Chip!).
  • Cut a piece of 2" x 3" Whisper White Cardstock on which you will stamp your focal image.  For this card, I used Aviary. Mat your Whisper White piece on 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of Daffodil Delight and again on a piece of 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" of Chocolate Chip.  Adhere to front of card, using Stampin' Dimensionals.
  • Stamp just 4 you (or sentiment of your choice) from Hodgepodge Happiness in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White Cardstock. Punch out using Word Window Punch. Mat in on piece of Chocolate Chip Cardstock punched with the Modern Label Punch. Adhere to front of card using Stampin' Dimensionals on ONE end and adhesive on the other.
Now...if you want directions for the other NINE cards we'll be making, you'll have to come to class!

Class will be held on April 30th at 1 p.m.  There is only enough space for 10 stampers, so you want to register EARLY!

COST: Register and pay by April by April 17th and pay only $25; after April 17th and up to including the 24th, pay $30.
SPECIAL OFFER!!!  Bring a friend and when you register and pre-pay for BOTH of you, you'll pay only $20 each!!!

Contact me directly to register for class and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

Happy Stampin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!