Sign UP

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

By Special Request - Crazy for Cupcakes

Recently, I had a special request for cards featuring cupcakes.  I searched my brain (archives) and realized that I had NONE - or, if I do have any, I can't find them!

So, here are TWO cupcake cards using the "Crazy for Cupcakes" set:


Now, I promise, absolutely 100% promise that BOTH these card bases are Melon Mambo.  I don't know WHAT is up with the funky colours, but they are both the same and they are both Melon Mambo. And that strip across the top of the card on the right?  Yeah...NOT Crushed Curry. It's Daffodil Delight!

For the card on the right, I used a REALLY old Sweet Sunday Sketch - in fact, it's the FIRST EVER Sweet Sunday Sketch and I had fun with it! I think I need to go back and use them all.

Here's a close up of the balloons:


If YOU have a special request for something you'd like to see on my blog (Stampin' UP! of course), why don't you let me know? I'll do my best to get it done for you.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Crazy for Cupcakes
INK: Staz-ON, Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters

Happy Stampin'!

P.S. Yes, these are watercoloured on Whisper White Cardstock - it can be done!

P.P.S. Don't forget that TODAY is the VERY LAST DAY to take advantage of the sale of the Digital+ starter kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!