Sign UP

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

For Teacher - The full set of teacher cards

This is my second post for today. Scroll down to see what else I've been doing!

I thought you might like to see the whole set of Teacher cards put together, so before I sold them, I took a picture.  If you'd like to purchase your own set, let me know.  You'll get all four cards and coordinating envelopes, packaged in a lovely white box tied with ribbon.

Here are all the cards together:


And here's a close up detail of the envelopes:


I learned long ago from my upline that you should NEVER give a card in a naked envelope! Normally, I would stamp on the envy, but in this case, I decided to add some coordinating DSP to the flap.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INKS: Staz-On
PAPERS: As listed in previous posts
ACCESSORIES: As listed in previous posts

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!