Sign UP

Monday, May 9, 2011

MDS Monday - Here's the deal!

My apologies for posting so late in the day!  My boys had a professional development day at their school today, so they have kept me hopping!

Better late than never, right?

Here is today's MDS offering:


My plan was to stamp the image from Artistic Etchings the last time I was at my upline's so I could show you a comparison of the MDS version and the paper version, but she's leaving for cruise next week and so kept me VERY busy when I last worked with her!

At any rate, one of the reasons I simply LOVE MDS is that it allows you to "make" a card without using any paper.  Don't like the size of the background on your image panel? Just change it!  Think a different colour would work better? No problem! You get to create your card virtually and THEN, if you like, transfer it to paper.  No mess, no wasted paper.  Who wouldn't love that?

Well...if YOU like that idea, there is no better time than NOW to act! MDS, on it's own, is priced at $106.95. But during the month of May, which is National Scrapbooking Month (and digital scrapbooking is STILL scrapbooking!), you can get My Digital Studio as part of the Digital Starter Kit for just $150.50 instead of $215.

Check it out here:


You'll also get traditional stamps and papers as part of your starter kit as well. If you like, you can also add on the Stampin' Memories Kit for $42 instead of $60. You can't beat those prices!

So, for $150.50 you're getting over $375 worth of Stampin' UP! goodness! Of course...there's always MORE! The next five people to sign with me (and you can do that HERE) will get their choice of ANY PRICE stamp set from the NEW 2011-2012 catalog as soon as it goes live!  I'd LOVE to have you as part of my team. It doesn't matter if you're from Toronto, Tatamagouche or Squamish or anywhere in between! I support my team no matter the distance. You'll be joining a dynamic team of fabulous demonstrators.

Happy Stampin', Scrappin' and MDSin '!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!