Sign UP

Monday, May 16, 2011

MDS Monday - St. Mike's Majors

Welcome to another edition of MDS Monday - I'm glad you came!

Today's layout is brought to you by my son Jonathan! Well, he didn't MAKE it, but he is featured in it!

It's a pretty basic layout, but I like it. The photos are centre stage which is how scrapbooks should be, IMO.

In case it's too tiny, the journalling reads: Jonathan and several of his class mates and school mates were invited to sing the National Anthem at a local hockey game. Following the singing of the anthem, the students as well as their parents remained to watch the game. Our team WON!

My background paper is the "Baja Breeze Distressed" and I used the "Cracked" font in Baja Breeze for my titling. My journalling is in Century Schoolbook (my very FAVOURITE journalling font) using Not Quite Navy.

I hope this layout starts your week off with a smile!

Happy MDSin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!