Sign UP

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sneak Peek Saturday with Beyond the Garden

How about a little sneak peek of something I've been doing? If you've seen the Summer Mini, you've seen the paper featured there, called "Beyond the Garden." I've got to tell you, that stuff is WAY outside my comfort zone!  However, my Caroline is using it for Stampin' Palooza, so I kinda need to get used it.

Here's a sneak peek at my first attempt:

I used one of the less scary papers (at least to me) for this one to lessen the shock - LOL!

I don't know if you can tell, but even though I used Tiny Tags, I didn't use the Tiny Tags punch, I used the small oval that was in the Holiday Mini (and is still available). And, you can JUST make out the safety pin from the Vintage Trinkets. I really didn't think I needed these, but...ummmmm...yeah - NEED 'EM!!!

And here's another sneak peek:

On this one, I used a Basic Rhinestone.

These two sneak peeks will be part of a set using all the same colours as well as the same design.  Each of the sentiments is different.

What do you think?

Come on back tomorrow and I'll show you ALL the cards!

STAMPS: Tiny Tags
INK: Pacific Point
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight (even though you can't see it) Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Punch, Vintage Trinkets, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!