Sign UP

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Watercolour Wednesday - For Teacher

I hope you've enjoyed this series of Watercolour Wednesday Teacher Cards.  Today's card is the last in the series.

Here's the detail on the front of the card.  I had SO much fun colouring my little Valentine girl.  I think she looks just adorable in So Saffron! Her little bow matches her dress - how cute!



For this card, I used Blushing Bride and So Saffron (despite the fact that, at least on my monitor, it looks more like Daffodil Delight).  I just love the combination of these two subtle colours together.  It DEFINITELY makes me think SPRING!

I sponged around the edges of the watercolour paper circle in Rose Red.  The sentiment is stamped using Rose Red and the stamping off technique.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Staz-ON, Rose Red
PAPERS: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride and So Saffron Cardstock, Blushing Bride DSP (from hostess pack); Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Crayons, Aqua Painters, Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!