Sign UP

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Going, going, GONE!

This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see what else I've been doing.



Well, it's June 1st and that means...time for the Stampin' UP! last chance list!  I get SO excited about this every year, because as a demonstrator it means "out with the old and in with the new". Now, of course, there are some sets I simply LOVE with which I refuse to part (at least for an extra year or two), but for the most part, come July 1st, I am ALL about selling sets that are no longer available and replacing them with lots of new fun stuff! I live in a teeny, tiny condo with my hubby and three children, so it's not like there's a lot of extra space around here!

Here's how the last chance list works:

  • STAMPS: These are produced in house, so will be available until June 30th
  • ACCESSORIES: These are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! I can not stress that enough - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! This means that when they're gone, THEY'RE GONE! And past experience tells me that they go fast! So, if there's an accessory that's discontinued (be it ribbon, brads or chipboard) and you KNOW you're going to need *fill in the blank* to finish so and so's *album, book, project*, GET IT NOW! You can go to my online store and start shopping right away.  You don't need to contact me and your order will be shipped right to your door. You will still receive a thank you card from me for your online order.
You can download the lists here:

I will try to update the Accessories Last Chance list on my blog as often as possible, but PLEASE be patient! Changes can happen quickly and sometimes I'm actually NOT sitting by my computer (I know, you're shocked!) to update immediately.

Most importantly!  SHOP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!