Sign UP

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Today is the day!


Today is the ABSOLUTE LAST DAY for ordering last chance items from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog. If there are any stamp sets on which you have your heart set, today is the day!

CLICK HERE to place your order so you won't be disappointed! The ordering system at Stampin' UP! will be incredibly busy today so it's best to place your order sooner, rather than later.  If the ordering system confuses you and you'd like me to place the order for you, contact me without delay!

Come back tomorrow for some super fun Flashback Friday samples and then on Saturday I'll be announcing all the new FUN stuff, new benefits and exciting things you'll be able to find in the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog.  You won't want to miss it!!!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!