Sign UP

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Watercolour Wednesday - On The Grow

Welcome back to Watercolour Wednesday! If you first visited last week when I linked the CCMC sketch, I'm glad you're back!  Be sure to visit the rest of my blog where you'll see LOTS of creations!

Today's card is a Sweet Sunday Sketch (#118) and a COMPLETE CASE of a card by the lovely and talented Vicki Burdick.


I just loved it SO much that I had to CASE it!  It's another one of those instances where one shouldn't mess with perfection. I even used the SAME paper, from the Love Letter Designer Series Paper pack. This paper is only available for a little bit longer as it will retire with the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue.

Here's a close up of the bow detail:


You'll be please to note that the 5/8" Black Satin Ribbon is NOT one of the retiring accessories. Good thing too because I really like it!

I hope you enjoyed today's version of Watercolour Wednesday. Do let me know what you think of today's card.  I'd LOVE to hear from you!

STAMPS: On the Grow
INK: Black Staz-On
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock; Love Letter DSP; Watercolour Paper
ACCESSORIES: Watercolour Crayons, Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Tasteful Trim Die, Basic Rhinestones


Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!