Sign UP

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ann Schach CASE - The reveal!

Welcome back! If you were here yesterday, it's good to "see" you again - LOL! I know you're here for the card you peeked at yesterday, so here you go:


I stamped the trees in Black Staz-On because I used my blender pen and inks to colour in the trees. The Black Staz-On means the ink won't run!

I used Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and More Mustard to colour the trees. The sentiment was stamped using the direct to rubber technique (that's where you use markers to colour directly onto the stamp - it allows you to use different colours on the same image).

I used the same mattes as Ann, but I opted for a Lucky Limeade card base instead of the white.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Polar Party, Season of Joy
INK: Black Staz-On, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
PAPERS: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
ACCESSORIES: Blender Pens, Markers, Punch, Basic Pearls

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!