Sign UP

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Wednesday! That must mean STAMPIN' QUEENS!

Happy Wednesday friends! What's on tap for you today? Will you have time for some stamping fun? I sure hope so!

Here's today's Stampin' Queens card:


Do you love it??

I had some leftover 3 x 3 Love Notes from a pack that is a few years old...no, I don't remember how old - OOPS! It had some Rose Red Love Notes in it, so that was my jumping off point. Next, I consulted my Colour Coach (WHAT? You DON'T have one? Contact me today and we'll take of that!) and matched up my Rose Red with Not Quite Navy and River Rock.

I stamped the Eiffel Tower image from Artistic Etchings onto Very Vanilla Cardstock after stamping it off (I wanted a lighter image) and layered all my pieces before tying the Very Vanilla Taffeta bow around them all. I then added the stack to the card base.

I stamped the sentiment in Not Quite Navy onto Very Vanilla and punched it out using the large oval punch. It was then matted onto a piece of Not Quite Navy Cardstock, punched with the scallop oval punch. I adhered it to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals and added Basic Pearls for the finishing touch.

I stamped the Eiffel Tower in Rose Red on the envelope so that it would match the card.

Here's the sketch on which the card was based:


I hope you'll play along with us this week! We'd LOVE to see your work!

What do you think?


STAMPS: Artistic Etchings, Occasions Alphabet
INK: Rose Red, Not Quite Navy
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, River Rock and Not Quite Navy Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Punches, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!