Sign UP

Friday, January 6, 2012

Delightfully Digital!

Are you a scrapbooker? I used to be...but then card-making came into my life and scrapbooking fell by the wayside. I find creating cards so much more satisfying...mostly because they work up a WHOLE lot more quickly than scrapbook pages. And, in my house I can't leave a scrapbook page out since I work on our dining room table. Cards are a whole lot easier to whip up and then put away the bits and pieces.

Of course, LOVING card making does nothing to assuage the guilt of not scrapbooking my childrens lives. Enter the digital age!!

This year at Christmas, we took video, not pictures. I'm not sure if I can convert any of it to stills, but we'll see. If YOU took pictures, this kit is JUST the ticket!


This download includes:
* 12 Designer Series Paper patterns
* 21 embellishments
* One-page 8" x 8" designer template

You can see the page template in the bottom right hand corner. It's a great way to jumpstart your 2011 Christmas album.

Want to add to your digital collection? Just click here to see all the newest downloads! Stampin' UP! released new digital downloads on every Tuesday of 2011 and I hope they continue the trend in 2012!

Have a Delightfully Digital Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!