Sign UP

Friday, January 13, 2012

Delightfully Digital!

Stampin' UP! never ceases to amaze me with it's digital downloads! Another new batch was released this week and Twitterpated (my absolute FAVOURITE paper from the Occasions Mini!) was among them!


Of course, Stampin' UP! went one BETTER and included a BUNCH of other fun elements to go with the paper.

This download includes:
  • 16-piece stamp brush set
  • 15 Designer Series Paper patterns
  • 12 buttons
  • 4 ribbons
  • one-page 12" x 12" designer template
And features:
  • Traditional Twitterpated Designer Fabric patterns as well as digital Designer Series Paper patterns.
The thing I like BEST about My Digital Studio downloads is that you don't have to wait for the UPS man to deliver them. You go to my store, you make your choices, you check out and you download your selections. Then, you get to play! RIGHT AWAY!! Nothing could be easier!

What will YOU create today??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!