Sign UP

Friday, January 27, 2012

Delightfully Digital

Here's another quick layout from Leadership:


This was SUCH a quick and easy page! And that's one of the things I just LOVE about MDS. There are ready made pages and all you have to do is drop in the photos! It couldn't be easier!

After picking up our bags, we ran into Dale Hampshire, Manager of Stampin' UP! Canada. He is such a fun loving guy!!! He asked us "What's your angle?" meaning what works for YOU in your Stampin' UP! business. It was all part of the "MY WAY" theme at Leadership this year. We came up with SIN with Stampin' UP! I'll let you think on that one - LOL!

Of course, I had to include the picture of Patty Bennett and I in the layout. She is, after all, a new found friend!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!