Sign UP

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Have you Sale-a-Brated yet?

This is my SECOND post today, so PLEASE scroll down to see what I've been creating!


It's that time of year again where every $60 purchase earns YOU free goodies! If you place an online order, even the CLEARANCE RACK items count toward your $60 total! And, if you spend $200 you get 3 free Sale-a-Bration goodies as WELL as Hostess Benefits on your order. You really can't go wrong!


As many of you know, I attended Stampin' UP!'s annual Leadership conference in San Antonio, TX. The weather was FANTASTIC! There is nothing like great weather, 1400 like minded women and changes at Stampin' UP! to get you re-energized!

Stampin' UP! announced a re-alignment of the catalogue year beginning with this year. The BIG Idea Book and Catalogue will expire this year on MAY 31st rather that June 30th. That means a whole new catalogue will be available on June 1st! Now you'll be able to shop BEFORE you go away to the cottage for the summer and take all your goodies WITH you rather than waiting till you get back!

There will also only be TWO seasonal catalogues rather than three mini catalogues. The Holiday catalogue will be in effect from August to December (that's FIVE months instead of four!) and the Spring Catalogue will be in effect from January through to May (another FIVE months!).

I can't WAIT for all these changes to take place! I think it'll mean a LOT of good things both for demonstrators and their customers.

Speaking of which...this is a GREAT time to join my team and become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator! You can join for just $150 instead of the regular $215 and STILL get over $400 worth of stamping goodies delivered RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR (with NO tax and NO shipping!). And it doesn't matter if you're reading this in Red Deer or Little Heart's Ease, I support my team across the country!

Let me know if you have ANY questions at all! I'd love to have you as a customer, hostess or demonstrator, ESPECIALLY during Sale-a-Bration!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!