Sign UP

Monday, February 27, 2012

A little peek...

If you've been reading for awhile, you know that I send out a team card of the month to each of my downline (all levels) each and every month.

Sometimes YOU get really lucky and get to see it! Last week, I posted on Facebook that my team cards for the month of March were DONE! One of my dear friends, Leonie Schroder said, " I wanna be a Canandian Blossom so i can see lol".

Well, here's a sneak peek my friend:


So...I decided to make Leonie an honorary Canadian Blossom for the month of March and HER card went postal last Friday. The REST of my Canadian Blossoms will have to wait till March 1st to see theirs go in the mailbox - LOL!

One of the BEST things about being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator is the awesome friends you get to make...both in real life and online too! Leonie and I have never met (she lives in Australia!), but I know that if we ever get that opportunity, we're going to get on famously! If you'd like to join my team (and do so before the end of February), YOU will receive a team card of the month like the one in the sneak peek above too!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!