Sign UP

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Short and Sweet!

Today's post is going to be short and sweet, because I'm taking my DD and her BFF to try on PROM dresses! PROM DRESSES! Can you just imagine? How in the world did they grow up this fast? I remember having to pick up BFF at school so she could reach the water fountain for a drink while they were in kindergarden. Unreal!


This card is a COMPLETE CASE of Barb Mullikin - hey...if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!

The winner of YESTERDAY'S card is Ann Schach!!! Ann, I'm sure I have your snail mail addy somewhere, but if you could send it to me again, it would make my life SO much easier - LOL!

Would YOU like to receive this card? Just leave me a comment before midnight EST today, February 2nd, 2012. I'll choose a random winner tomorrow!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!