Sign UP

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Apologies are in order!!!

It's been a crazy busy few days around here what with Spring Break wrapping up, a teenager who has discovered he likes to text (and that "T9 is neither efficient or practical" - yes, that's a DIRECT quote from said 13 year old teenager) and this heat!!!

Don't get me wrong, I love that it's THIS warm and that today is the first day of spring (I had my first popsicle on Sunday and it was STILL winter!), but the heat in a high rise condo where they won't turn the air conditioning on until at LEAST May is not so conducive to creativity!

I'll be back later on today with something fun and hope you'll stop by. Tomorrow is Stampin' Queens Sketch Day and I KNOW you don't want to miss that. :)

Until then...Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!