Sign UP

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's been a CRAZY day!

Had to pick up all three kids at school - YIKES!! Thankfully two of them were after school, but one had a pounding headache and was seeing spots, so she got to come home earlier.

Needless to say, I haven't had ANY time to create!

I do have a super special announcement though!! It'll be going out to my newsletter subscribers ONLY on March 26th! So...if you're NOT yet subscribed to my newsletter, you might want to do that between now and March 26th - which is ONLY 6 days away!

You won't want to miss out on this - you're going to love it! So, sign up now by clicking on the link at the top of my right side bar.

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!