Sign UP

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lots of Love for the Stampin' Queens!

Last week, my honey and I celebrated our 26th date-o-versary.

Your what? Date-o-versary.

You're nuts. Maybe...but it means I'm guaranteed a fancy dinner out every six months - LOL! You see, our wedding anniversary is on August 31st. And we still celebrate the day we started dating 26 years ago, on February 28th, 1986. See? Fancy dinner every six months! This year, we saw the Toronto Symphony Orchestra and had dinner at Big Daddy's Crab Shack - YUM!!!

I used today's sketch as a jumping off point and then added - LOTS! Here's the sketch:



And here's my take on it:


As you can see, I went a little nuts with the hearts. I kind of had to since it's our 26th date-o-versary and all. When we celebrated our 15th date-o-versary, I was working part time at that big craft store and brought home 15 helium filled heart shaped balloons. He was floored.

I started off stamping with stamping the sentiment from Loving Thoughts (a FREE set I received when I attended Leadership in January) and added heart #26 to the left of it. Then I had to draw lines because I'm not QUITE that awesome to line up the rest of the 25 hearts. I remembered to erase the lines before I gave it to him - LOL!

You'll want to join us this week! We have a SPONSOR for this week's sketch and winners will receive:

What do you think?

STAMPS: Loving Thoughts
INK: Cherry Cobbler
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Tweezers, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!