Sign UP

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Note of Thanks for the Stampin' Queens

OK, I took a bit of poetic license with the sketch...flipped it sideways, moved the strip of paper, used an oval instead of a tag...you get the idea!

Here's the sketch:


And here's my version:


See? SERIOUS poetic license - LOL!

My dear friend Allison (mom to Princess Brigid) and her family recently held a fundraiser so they could purchase a MUCH needed bed for the princess. It's a Sleep Safe bed and carries a hefty price tag of $13,000! Brigid NEEDS this bed to "sleep safe" and government funding leaves MUCH to be desired!

Anyway...a LOT of people donated their time and talents and I told Allison that I'd make the thank you notes to send to those who helped.

Brigid's favourite colour is purple and the bumblebee represents how awesome Brigid is.

The bumblebee is from the now retired set "Just Buzzin' By and the sentiment is from Thank You Kindly.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Just Buzzin' By, Thank You Kindly
INK: Basic Black and Elegant Eggplant
PAPERS: Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant Cardstock; Cheerful Treat DSP (hostess)
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot!, Designer Frames, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!