Sign UP

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Pinterest CASE with a couple of alterations

So...if you know me, you know I pin...A LOT. The other day I was pinning away (or re-pinning) and came across a most gorgeous card by Natasha Hein and I just fell in love with it. I decided then and there that it would be my customer thank you cards for March.

Here it is:


Unfortunately, earlier this week I needed a sympathy card. A dear friend from childhood lost her Grand Maman and I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her. Since the card is understated, it lent itself well to a sympathy card. I used teeny tiny wishes, so I just switched out the Thank You sentiment with the With Sympathy sentiment and was able to send it off ASAP. You could use this card for just about any occasion, even a wedding!

I started off with a base of Very Vanilla Cardstock and then ran a layer of Very Vanilla through the Big Shot using the stripes embossing folder.

I punched out pieces of Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (free with any $60 purchase during Sale-a-Bration) with the 1 1/4" circle punch and pieces of Pool Party Cardstock using the 1 3/8" circle punch.

I also used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and some Pool Party Cardstock to make those adorable little butterflies which were embellished with Basic Rhinestones.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Pool Party
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Pool Party Cardstock; Everyday Enchantment DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot BABY! Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Embossing Folder, Punches, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And I just so happen to have all of those supplies right now... hmmm...

    I have a baby shower tomorrow. I wonder if I could use it for that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!