Sign UP

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Testing, Testing, 1...2...3...

So, back in January, I made this card. I made it for my mom's birthday which wasn't until March. By March, we had the Diagonal Simply Scored plate, which allows you to make custom envelopes! This is especially helpful when you're making a non-standard card.

So, I posted on Facebook when I was sending the card off to my mom and later reported that it had made it through the postal system safe and sound!! I had several friends (mostly other Stampin' UP! demonstrators) who decided that it wasn't any good to JUST test Canada Post. They determined that to REALLY test the handmade envies, I needed to send cards south to the US and even as far away as AUSTRALIA!!!

To that end, this card will be doing just that!


It seems a little blurry to me, so if it does to you too, my apologies. I'm still learning the ins and outs of my new camera. :)

I'm not sharing WHERE this one is going, because I want the recipient to be a little surprised, but I am sharing the card with you. And here's a close up:


I love the way it turned out! I do hope my friend will like it too!

In other news, there's just over 48 more hours left for you to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration! The set I used above is FREE with your purchase over $60. AND if you're a newsletter subscriber, you KNOW there's an even BETTER deal for you!!!

In other, other news...it's National Mom & Pop Business Owner's Day! Not that I'm a "mom & pop" business, but I think it applies to "small business" too. So, support a small business today!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Elementary Elegance
INK: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
PAPERS: Basic Black and Very Vanilla Cardstock; Everyday Enchantment DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!