Sign UP

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thanks! I appreciate you!

For the past 6 weeks or so, whenever I sign into my Constant Contact account (the site I use to send my newsletters), I've been greeted with "Thanks! You're Awesome! We appreciate your business!"

How awesome is that? Yes, I know that the same message probably appears on EVERY SINGLE account, but it still makes me smile. How often has a big company told YOU that you're appreciated?

Did you place an order in January/February? If so, THANKS!!! I'm a bit late in getting these out, but I wanted to show you what you'll be receiving:


I started off with one of the swap cards that I took to Leadership. I had a few left over and thought they would be PERFECT thank you cards! So, I trimmed down the Lucky Limeade layer and added it to a Very Vanilla card base. I hand cut the typewriters (because YOU are just that awesome!) and added the little thank you banner, both from the You're My Type set.

The Fresh Vintage set is one that I earned for free when I ordered $60 worth of stamping goodness during Sale-a-Bration. There's still 30 days left to take advantage of the Sale-a-Bration offer! I don't often wish for SAB sets to carry over, but this Fresh Vintage set is one that I wish WOULD carry over! It's so versatile and well...VINTAGE!

What do you think?

STAMPS: You're My Type, Fresh Vintage (SAB set, available till March 31st)
INK: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
PAPERS: Very Vanilla and Lucky Limeade Cardstock; Everyday Enchantment DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Brads, Colour Spritzer, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! I need to get mine made up for my February orders. Yikes! I am so far behind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!