Sign UP

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wish Big for the Stampin' Queens!

This week's Stampin' Queens sketch was a fun one with stripes!


My version has fewer stripes, but I love how it turned out!


I found the colour combination on Pinterest and loved the idea of all that bright happiness on a Crumb Cake base!



My strips are Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Tempting Turquoise. They're all just one inch wide, leaving a little 1/4" border of Crumb Cake at the bottom.

I stamped the sentiment from Short and Sweet in Melon Mambo on Whisper White and then matted it on Crumb Cake.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Short and Sweet
INK: Melon Mambo
PAPERS: Crumb Cake and Whisper White Cardstock; Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink and Tempting Turquoise DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!