Sign UP

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Are you ready??

Tomorrow is Stampin' Queens day...it's also accessories retirement day!!!

The retiring accessories list posts TOMORROW!!!

I can say with certainty that ANYTHING with 2010-2012 retiring In Colours will be GONE. That's anything with Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Concord Crush.

In years past, this stuff has gone VERY fast and MANY people have been disappointed! If you want ANYTHING with In Colours, I STRONGLY suggest you order it today.

Go to my store now: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2051952 and get all the goodies your little heart desires!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!