Sign UP

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Going, Going, GONE!


Stampin' UP! has posted the list of retiring stamps sets and it's quite extensive!! I haven't checked in with any of my fellow demonstrator, but I lost 65 stamp sets today! Now...of course they're not REALLY lost and I COULD keep them all if I wanted to, but I'm looking forward to getting NEW stamps!

My list of "I won't part with this" has grown a little bit, but that's OK. I still have LOTS of room to add NEW stamp sets, which means new stamp sets for all the classes you'll be attending this year! I'm most looking forward to the new Christmas stamp sets as I've introduced Christmas Stamp Camp Classes this year.

Would YOU like to see the list?? You can check it out here. If you're ready to start shopping, just click here.

Just a reminder that June 2nd is my open house! Come stamp with me! We'll be creating a card using products from the NEW catalogue and you'll get to shop my retired products! Except for my "I can't part with this" stamps, if it's retired, I'm selling it!! This will also include any retiring In Colour products, retiring paper, scrap packs, inks, refills, markers...well, you get the idea.

You'll want to arrive early for the best selection. The open house/retirement party starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m.

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. Delish bloglift fancy pants! :) I love what you did with the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new to your site. Your blog is wonderful and you make beautiful cards. I am now following you, Please feel free to visit my blog and follow it. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!