Sign UP

Monday, April 9, 2012

Under the Wire for Freshly Made Sketches

PHEW! I'm pretty sure I'm JUST making it for the Freshly Made sketches this week. Better late than never, right?

I have a "manly man" class coming up in May (10 of 16 spots are already filled!) and I've been creating cards for that. Today's card used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch.

Here it is:


I stamped the image on Very Vanilla using Chocolate Chip Ink and sponged the edges to give it a more "manly" look. The papers/cardstock I used are Chocolate Chip and Cajun Craze. Of course, I had to add a tiny little embellishment and chose a brad.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Lovely as a Tree
INK: Chocolate Chip
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip Cardstock; Cajun Craze DSP
ACCESSORIES: Sponges, Brad

Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card! Love the colors here. So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I've used those colors together, but they sure coordinate nicely. I think Lovely as a Tree is a must for any masculine card class. :) So happy you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo lovely, Christyne! I love this set! Your choice of colors was perfect for this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!