Sign UP

Friday, May 18, 2012

Keep Calm just for fun!

OH. MY. GOSH!

When I first saw this stamp set, I nearly wet myself! These types of sayings has been all over Pinterest for ages and when I saw this stamp set...well... WOW!

It's a hostess set, so you KNOW you'll want to host a private class in your home to earn this one!

Check it out:


SERIOUSLY? How CUTE is that???

I started off with a piece of Island Indigo on which I stamped the sentiment using Versamark and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I then added a piece of Island Indigo Baker's Twine to the top of the image panel.

I matted the sentiment on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock on which I stamped an image from the set World Treasures in Island Indigo. I'm still not sure about that set, though I do like the sentiment and the flower!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Carry on, World Treasures
INK: Versamark, Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White, Pool Party and Island Indigo Cardstock; Comfort Cafe DSP
ACCESSORIES: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Gun, Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!