Sign UP

Friday, June 8, 2012

Artistic Thanks in Island Indigo

Are you ready for the CUTENESS? This is my second post for today, so please scroll down to see what else I've been up to!

As I was going through my email this morning I came across a card that inspired me to put away the laptop and create RIGHT AWAY. I can tell you...that doesn't happen very often!

Check this out:


Cute, right? It's a 3 x 3 notecard. These are such fun to make! I love the way I can use up little scraps of paper to create something wonderful!

Here's a little close up of that one perfect pearl in the crown:


To me, it seemed to be the perfect touch!

And did you notice that tiny little thanks? Here's a close up:


Is that not the cutest thing you've ever seen in your WHOLE life? It's from a brand new stamp set in the 2012-2013 catalogue called Lovely Little Labels. And do you know what the BEST part is?? You can buy an itty bitty punch pack with the most fun little labels to punch out your sentiments and images from this set. There's even a teeny tiny postage stamp!

I also used some of the various images from Lovely Little Labels to fill in some of the white space after I stamped the Artistic Etchings collage.

One of the wonderful things about our clear mount stamps, is that you can add a bunch of them to a larger clear block and stamp them all at once! Like this:


Cool, eh? I just inked them all up at the same time, stamped off and then stamped them onto the 2 3/4" square layer of Whisper White Cardstock.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Artistic Etchings, Lovely Little Labels
INK: Island Indigo
PAPERS: Whisper White and Island Indigo Cardstock
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!